HEBRON (Cleveland) AREA
2017 PROJECT - BMM Video Conferencing Suite - $2500
Fall 2017 Events
· Fall OWM Meeting, October 24, 2017, at Shawnee Hills Baptist Church, 3490 Jasper Rd., Jamestown, Ohio 45335.
· Ladies Fall Retreat, November 9-10, 2017, at the Carlisle Inn in Sugarcreek, Ohio. Our speaker - Jen Burman, Pastor's Wife, First Baptist, Niles.
for a Young Person Sensing the Call to Ministry
Monies are raised by the Bike for Youth Scholarship Ride. The recipient is determined by the State Representative and the Council of 12, based on the application and two recommendations. All paperwork must be turned in to the State Rep by October 1. See requirements and address below.
How to Apply - 3 Letters Necessary:
1. Write a letter of application and include the following:
- your testimony of salvation
- why you feel the Lord might be calling you into ministry
- the college or Bible school you plan to attend for training
- picture of riders who rode from your church or on your behalf or list of people who sponsored your bike ride, if applicable
2. Request two letters of recommendation - please check to be sure these are turned in:
- one from a pastor in your church,
- one from another adult who can affirm your gifts and sense your call to ministry.
Application and Recommendations should be sent directly to:
Dr. David Warren, 360 College Hill Dr., Cedarville, OH 45314.
TFC scholarships are part of our state and national Talents for Christ competition. Competitions are held each spring in a variety of categories. More information is available at the www.garbctfc.org.
TFC scholarships are awarded by various colleges.
2) Ministry Scholarships- for a Young Person Pursuing Ministry
2016 Youth Activities
Scholarship Ride - September 10, 2016 - Choose your trail
Saturate - a Fall Bible Conference for Youth
Looking Ahead - 2017
TFC - April 1, 2017 - First Baptist, Elyria